problem with vr2600 port forwarding to vlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-16 03:00:57
Model : VR2600

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.4.0 0.8.0 v0050.0 Build 160518 Rel.50944n

ISP : PlusNet

Hey ppl :)

Have a new VR2600 which I'm really pleased with but I have a problem I hope you can help with.

Hardware V1 / Firmware 1.4.0 0.8.0 v0050.0 Build 160518 Rel.50944n which it says is up to date.

ok - I've been running an application which needs port forwarding of 3 ports in the 8000 range and have got it all working fine on my normal subnet, both by allowing it to use UPNP and also by doing a manual virtual server setup - all works well and smoothly.

I decided to move it to a vlan and set this up, pc on the appropriate port gets a valid dchp ip in the vlan subnet and can surf the internet.

However when I try and port forward, UPNP from the pc doesn't seem to do anything and although a manual virtual server setup seems fine as before (but pointing to the pc on the new subnet) absolutely nothing seems to get through.

Is port forwarding to a VLAN not allowed? Or have I missed something crazily obvious?

It wouldn't be the first time :D

Many thanks in advance for any help or pointers you can give!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 0