Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS
Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS
2018-02-18 20:12:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

This is a brand new "straight out of the box" unit that I am attempting to set up. On power-on all the LEDs light up briefly then all bar the Power LED go out. About a half-second later, the Power LED also goes out and the unit is comletely unresponsive.

I'm assuming it's dead faulty stock from the supplier but before I pack it up and send it back I thought I'd post and see if anyone has experienced somethingh similar?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS
2019-12-10 11:50:12

@capistrano 

The problem is not the leds but the plastic cover in front. Because of overheat the white plastic is burned, has become brown and the led light cannot passthrough. None is going to answer your question because this is a quality issue.And I wonder why on a so expensive modem router. I paid 180 euros to buy.
The only way to fix is to remove front cover and drill carefully holes on inside plastic cover trying not to drill the outer. This is difficult because there is glue holding both front plastic covers.
And yes the VR900 OVERHEATS. Since the beggining

Options
Re:Archer VR900 v2 no LEDS
2019-12-17 08:19:41
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 951

Replies: 2

Related Articles