MR6400 network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR6400 network issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
MR6400 network issue
MR6400 network issue
2018-12-24 11:49:52 - last edited 2018-12-26 09:46:00

Hi, I recently bought this router to add WiFi to my home. After fitting a Vodafone sim I’m seriously disappointed as to what my speeds seem to be. Virtually nothing, 1.03KB Upstream and 0.14 Downstream. The same SIM card in my iPhone will get a speed in or around 8Mbbs Downstream and 0.7Mbps Upstream. Any suggestions guys?

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR6400 network issue
2018-12-25 05:34:31
Hi Collyire, For your case, may I know if all your devices can not get such a low speed? How many device is using the internet from TL-MR6400? If you run a ethernet cable and connect the yellow port from the back of MR6400 to your computer, what's the speed you can get? If only wireless speed is slow, you can try to change some wireless settings, such as channel and channel width. You can refer to the following link to get some help: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2292.html Merry Christmas:)
If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 798

Replies: 1

Related Articles