Brand New AC2300 with fireware upgraded to latest: WPS doesn't work after a couple of presses

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Brand New AC2300 with fireware upgraded to latest: WPS doesn't work after a couple of presses

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-06 20:04:15

Dear Support,

I just bought this router and I have already encounter an issue with the WPS physical button. I was adding a couple of devices through the WPS and after the seconde WPS association the button will not work. The LED doesn't light up and further more you are not able to logon anymore to the admin page (wanted to test the WPS activation through the webpage). I did not notice any issues navigating via LAN but this is certainly a pain.

Has this issue already been reported?

Kind Regards,

Luca

Options
1 Reply
Re:Brand New AC2300 with fireware upgraded to latest: WPS doesn't work after a couple of presses
2019-02-06 20:27:11
FYI: from the Web interface I updated to 2.0.3 Build 20180810 Rel. 62903. Instead from the TP-link italian site only Archer C2300(EU)_V1_171121 is available. Is it safe to downgrade?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 1

Related Articles