Archer VR900 and talktalk fibre

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-02 21:28:57 - last edited 2019-03-04 02:01:45
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have a Archer VR900 v2 with the latest firmware installed. I am trying to use it with talktalk fibre, however is it do not working. I selected talktalk vdsl but it will not connect. I know the fibre is working having tried it with a talktalk router, which worked fine. Also know that the router is working as it worked on a adsl line.

Anyone have any ideas what i can try? I have checked to see if there are any new firmware updates for it but there are none.

Thanks in advdance/

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 and talktalk fibre
2019-03-04 02:12:20
Hi, how do you connect the talktalk fibre to the VR900? By phone line or ethernet cable? If it is phone line, please provide the info as below: a. light status of VR900; b. have you ever configured it with username/password given by ISP While if it is ethernet cable, please ensure that the operation mode has been changed to wireless router mode and fibre cable should be connected to the LAN4/WAN port. Then please login to the web interface to configure it as a wireless router. https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1731.html May it work.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1333

Replies: 1

Related Articles