Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-14 16:24:48 - last edited 2019-03-15 14:47:39
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: newest

The model is really the TPlink Archer VR600v V2 (AC1600), which it won't let me select here.

Hello, :-)

let's say that I have a SIP account (Ekiga or something like that) and I want to route incoming calls to a specific telephone (we have two phones here) only. How would I manage to do so? I can only make the both of them ring.

Thank you very much for your help!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?-Solution
2019-03-15 14:47:31 - last edited 2019-03-15 14:47:39

I found it. It is actually where you would expect it to be (managing telephones). The instruction manual had fooled me, though. It shows an empty managing screen, where you can't deduce that this can be set once you have specified multiple numbers (incoming).

I would suggest to replace that picture with one, where you can see multiple (fake) numbers and the possibility to tick their boxes, thus assigning them to different phones.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?-Solution
2019-03-15 14:47:31 - last edited 2019-03-15 14:47:39

I found it. It is actually where you would expect it to be (managing telephones). The instruction manual had fooled me, though. It shows an empty managing screen, where you can't deduce that this can be set once you have specified multiple numbers (incoming).

I would suggest to replace that picture with one, where you can see multiple (fake) numbers and the possibility to tick their boxes, thus assigning them to different phones.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Re:Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?
2019-03-20 02:30:31

Hi,

Glad to hear that you sort it out finally.

And we will forward it to our product department and then they can work on it.

Good day. 

Options
Re:Is it possible to make only one phone ring on an incoming SIP (Internet) call to a specific SIP/num?
2020-04-15 09:49:39
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 918

Replies: 3