WLAN taged with ViD different from LAN VR600V

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-04 08:01:35 - last edited 2019-04-08 03:17:03
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

i found an Archer VR600V several days ago and since then i am trying to implemnet ist to give our people a better WIFI Range.

I need to configurate the LAN to be in VLAN 1 and the WIFI Signal should be tagged with VLAN 99. But i do not find any good solution to just tag the WIFI signal. I tried a lot withe the brigde mode and the intergrouping features. But with my setting the WIFI hase no intenert connection whereas the client connected via LAN is fine... We are using cisco all along and now i am stuck implemting this little Archer. Maybe i want to much from this device. Please let me know if i just wasted time triying to get it online if not i would be happy to hear what is going on with TP-Link an its ViDs.

Best

iolas

Options
1 Reply
Re:WLAN taged with ViD different from LAN VR600V
2019-04-10 10:24:45

Hi,

It is not available to tag different VID on LAN and WLAN.

May I know why do you need setup them on differnet VLANs?

If you want to make them isolated from each other, you can setup interface grouping to give it a go.

You can refer to page 89  to do so.

https://static.tp-link.com/1910012217_Archer%20VR600(b)(EU)(AU)_V2_UG.pdf

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1