Two Networks Showing up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Two Networks Showing up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Two Networks Showing up
Two Networks Showing up
2019-04-10 14:10:48
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6 build 20190308 rel 45598

I currently show two networks now after update,  the "original" and than "orignal 2".  I can log on to both with same credentials.  Also my speeds are now a good 1/3 of what they were.  Is this a result of QoS?  Is this normal?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two Networks Showing up
2019-04-11 02:18:15

Hi,

You can see 2 wifi networks now right? Please check which one is listed on the Deco app.

Meanwhile, please confirm the firmware version of the Deco units, ensure that the firmware are up to date. Please tell me your TP-Link ID as well. 

For the speed issue, who is your ISP and what is the bandwidth you paid? 

What is the speed you can get from the M9 by wired cable/ wirelessly?

It is suggested to set QoS as standard. Open Deco app, go to more-Qos to do that.

And please clear all high priority. In QoS page you can see device priority, click high priority and then you can clear them.

After that, please test the speed.

Any updates, just let us know. 

Good day. 

Schemeroo wrote

I currently show two networks now after update,  the "original" and than "orignal 2".  I can log on to both with same credentials.  Also my speeds are now a good 1/3 of what they were.  Is this a result of QoS?  Is this normal?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Related Articles