HS110 Smart Plug turns off by it self

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-04 18:59:50
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Hi,

Out of the blue my HS110 did start to switch off it self, it does not lasts on for longer than 30 seconds.

Needless to say that I dont have any Schedule or Timer Set.

Regards.

Options
3 Reply
Re:HS110 Smart Plug turns off by it self
2019-06-05 03:43:41

Please test the smart plug in another socket to see how it works. If you don't mind, we can also try to reset it and recofnigure it.

If it is still the same, please kindly provide more details for further analysis:

1. How long have you had this plug? Did it work fine before? Did anything happen before the issue arised?

2. Do you have Away Mode setting for this smart plug?

3. How did the plug go back to normal working mode? Do you need to unplug it then plug it back into the socket? Or it will work automatically?

4. What is the hardware version on your plug? How about the firmware version? Please check them in the Device Settings part. 

Please provide a video which shows the issue. 

Sorry to be all questions, but without knowing what’s going on it’s hard to propose a fix. Looking forward to your update. 

Have a good day!

Options
Re:Re:HS110 Smart Plug turns off by it self
2019-06-06 19:30:44

Hi,

I could test it with different sockets and it works without any issues, but it switches off when I plug it in a particular socket.

Options
Re:Re:Re:HS110 Smart Plug turns off by it self
2019-06-09 03:05:52

Thanks for your reply, it seems that it has something to do with this particular socket. Do you have any other smart plug? If so, we can plug it into this socket to do a comparison analysis.

If not, it is suggested  to plug the current unit to another socket as a workaround for now. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3625

Replies: 3

Related Articles