Cant automate cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cant automate cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cant automate cameras
Cant automate cameras
2019-06-26 15:51:55 - last edited 2019-06-26 16:41:59

Hi,

Is there any way I can turn off multiple cameras at once? I bought 4 Spot cameras to cover my house and I cant automate the on/off at all

I know you can click one by one but this is ridiculous if I want to use them in any "smart" way, why can I add them to a group or even an scene? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant automate cameras
2019-06-27 02:26:19

Hi, 

Sorry to tell you that there is no option to turn them off at once. 

While we are in the process of deploying smart actions across the Kasa ecosystem, so please stsy tuned for more updates. 

Once it is released, you can give it a go. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Cant automate cameras
2019-06-28 12:40:03

And do you have any potential dates? On this depends I send the cameras back or not

How can you advertise a camera as part of the smart home ecosystem if you dont have the bare minimum software required for it to be "smart". Yes it records when there is movement and uploads it to the cloud but this can also be done with any 50$ CCTV system since 2005

All you have to do is add the option to add them to a group so I can handle it via IFTTT

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 542

Replies: 2

Related Articles