Archer MR200 freezes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR200 freezes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer MR200 freezes
Archer MR200 freezes
2019-07-24 14:43:05 - last edited 2019-07-25 08:07:20
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.6.0.0.9.1 v004a.0 Build 18/12/19 rel.54042n

Every now and then the router freezes (with a few weeks between one block and another).
All the connected systems cannot be reached by external networks (home automation, alarm, heating control, cameras, etc.)
and even locally there's the problem of not being able to connect in wifi.
These 2 problems occur at the same time, so I exclude both a problem of the SIM, since even the wifi does not allow the connection, and anyway recently I changed the mobile operator, but the problem has remained unchanged.
It also had this problem with previous versions of the current firmware.The only way to restore the service is to restart the device, after I returned home.
The problem is that it often happens when I am away from home for business or vacation and then I can not use any of the services until I come back.
How can I make a correct diagnosis?
Is there a log that I can consult to detect the type of error after I have done the restart of the device?
Is there a way to program an automatic restart? (it is not a solution, but at least I reduce the problem).
Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 freezes
2019-07-26 05:52:26
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1141

Replies: 1

Related Articles