Select Region but Cambodia is not listed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-06 05:17:39 - last edited 2019-08-06 07:55:06
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer_VR400v1_0.1.0_0.9.1_up_boot(160613)_2016-06-13_11.54.44

TP-LINK AC1200 Wireless VDSL / ADSL Modem Router Model: Archer VR400

Purchased in Thailand but now in use in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Select Region but Cambodia is not listed.

Internet comes via an Ethernet jack on the wall. Set up the modem router as a regular wireless router to share the Internet.

I can't go past the Quick Setup Wizard without Select Region and Time Zone, I choose Thailand and then I can enter the

Advanced> Operation Mode, select the Wireless Router Mode and have set up an Internet connection successfully

Have a Atech 4G USB modem dongle W9600A3G / 4G bud cannot use because I can only choose Thailand's mobile providers.

downloaded the last firmware from TP-LINK website

Options
1 Reply
Re:Select Region but Cambodia is not listed
2019-08-07 06:25:06

@carljaco 

You can choose an available country and time zone first to configure the Archer VR400 as the regular wireless router. 

Once you changed the operation mode, please go to advanced-network-internet page to configure it, do not go back to quick setup page.

After that, you can go to advanced-system tools-time settings page to correct the time and you can change the NTP server to give it a go.

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1054

Replies: 1

Related Articles