KC200 nightvision problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-06 08:57:07
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.19

Sorry if the English is bad (Sweden)

One of my 3 cameras nightvision sudenly fails. 

The infrared diods works but it dosent seem to switch to nightvision mode foor the optics. Just get black and wihite pictur but i get no gain from the diods.. So its really dark.

This occured last week and i havent get it to work. Tried to reset by the reset hole, ( Stupid as I was i first put a hole in the Mic hole) But the mic still works..  But i think i just shoot my self in the head or my wallet, if I need to RMA this camera, by punkture the mic plastic protection.. The only bad with this camera is to put 2 holes looking the same so close :)

After the reset the same problem stays.

Mayby I need to forgett the camera on Casa to get a factory reset. And then test it?

I bought them 1 month ago and are really satisfied with this cameras, my Dlink and Arlo cameras cant compete in the nightvision mode.

Annybode else had this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:KC200 nightvision problem
2019-08-06 09:56:01

@Knurra73 

Please ensure that the night vision has been turned on.

Still the same, try to turn it on and off for few times and make it turned on finally; and then verify whether it works well. 

Besides, you can try to shake the camera itself for few times to give it a shot.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 962

Replies: 1