this feature for the Archer VR2100v too
Options
RE:Support for DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS
2023-11-27 21:26:24
Please add DNS over https on any router. AX1500 in particular
Options
Re:Support for DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS
2024-04-01 16:38:47

Hi @Kevin_Z, is there any ETA or plans ahead for other routers? Eagerly waiting for DoH on Archer C20 (US) v5.

Also there is no option for custom DDNS provider. I want to use NextDNS on my router, which requires a DDNS to have your linked IP updated automatically. The only options are noip[dot]com -- which requies to be logged in every 30 days, and dyn[dot]com/dns -- which now has no free tier. Is there any workaround to this?

Options
3 weeks ago

@DoHforC20 

The models that currently support DoH are listed in the following thread, and the list could be updated regularly when there are new models or firmware that add support for it. It's suggested to subscribe to the thread to get the most updated info:

Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH

Options
RE:Support for DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS
3 weeks ago
I want this feature on AX73. I saw that AX55, a lower tier router, already received this feature. But AX73 still getting left in the dark, seriously?? Internet privacy has become worse and worse everyday. I have to use DoH on my PC to avoid ISP/Govt. censorship, but I want DoH at router level because some devices simply just don't have any workaround.
Options
a week ago

@Kevin_Z 

This solution is not acceptable.  It seems to only allow preset DoH, which many of us need to be able to specify.  Further, DoT is missing.  DoT is dead simple, I don't understand what the holdup is.

Options

Voters 37

+ 33 Voters