Powerline TL-WPA7510 Kit - Cannot pair properly - please help
Just bought the above product and having followed the simple instructions fully, I still cannot get the 'powerline' LED to remain lit on both units.
The steps I take are as follows:
1. Plug both units into a wall outlet in the same room (same double socket). Also tried separate sockets.
2. Wait approx 30 seconds until both WiFi LEDs are lit on the extender unit (bigger unit)
3. Press 'Pair' on adapter unit (smaller unit) - this makes the power LED blink
4. Within a few seconds press 'Pair' on the extender unit (bigger unit) - this makes the power LED blink
5. Both 'Powerline' LEDs now light solid for approx 10 seconds, then the extender goes off, followed a few seconds later by the adapter going off.
What I have tried:
1. Powering all down and attempted the pair procedure again
2. I pushed the factory reset on the extender unit and attempted the pair procedure again
3. Connected a ethernet cable from my router to the adapter unit and attempted the pair procedure again
All the above have resulted in the same outcome, with the powerline LED remaining lit on both units only for approx 10 seconds.
I tried using the extender unit in the weak signal room after having a brainwave that maybe the LEDs don't need to stay on but obvuiosly no joy. I can connect to the WiFi network but no internet connection.
The guy in the shop said this was a very simple setup and it does appear so, please tell me what I'm doing wrong as it's driving me crazy