Full Bridge Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Full Bridge Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Full Bridge Mode
Full Bridge Mode
2019-09-05 10:22:50
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I'd like to use this modem router to function as modem only so I can use it with my dedicated router, Archer A6.

Could you help me with the settings I have to set for the W8961N to be full bridge mode? Also, the configuration for Archer A6 for it to work as router with W8961N in bridge mode? 

Thanks! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Full Bridge Mode
2019-09-06 03:07:59

@Mekare 

For your information, the TD-W8961N is bridge mode by default; so you can hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s with it powered on.

Then connect the LAN port of TD-W8961N to the WAN port of Archer A6 and login to the web UI to configure it with the information given by ISP.

How to access  the web UI of the main router: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1531/

May it help and have a nice day.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1781

Replies: 1

Related Articles