NO DSL CONNECTION

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NO DSL CONNECTION

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NO DSL CONNECTION
NO DSL CONNECTION
2019-10-05 11:22:14
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I moved the internet modem from Kilis, and I was told it was done but the modem was not working.

I checked the administration section and the problem remained the same, this message that shows me

NO DSL CONNECTION

While your modem establishes the DSL connection with telecom exchange, ADSL light constantly flashes on the front panel of the modem and It is lid solid once the connection is made successfully.

1 - Pls check the front panel of your ADSL modem whether ADSL LED is lid solid and the phone cable is correctly plugged to the ADSL port in the backside of modem.

2 - If Cable connections are ok but ADSL LED continue flashing and WEB Browser directs you to this page, either ADSL service on your line is not active or there is a maintainence in telecom side. Please contact to your internet service provider (TTNET 444 0 375).

Options
1 Reply
Re:NO DSL CONNECTION
2019-10-09 07:01:58

@Mohamedbahlawan 

What is the led status of the TD-W9970 now? 

Please ensure that the DSL led is solid on, if not, please change another telephone line, or remove the splitter. 

Still the same, you can hard reset the router or call ISP to check the line quality. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2623

Replies: 1

Related Articles