Cant open ports with Archer VR600 v2 EU

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-06 19:40:26
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0074.0 Build 170504 Rel.68210n

I used to open few ports on my router for certain games.

Today I was experiencing lags and connection issues overall and when I checked the ports that are usually open, they were closed.

My Virtual Server tab on the router didn't change and still display the current ports that I've opened.

When I tried to open the same ports again or different new ports, they were'nt opened.

Tried to factory reset and update firmware to the sites most recent one; no change.

I need help and guidance to understand why I cant open ports anymore, it's really lowers my connection quality.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant open ports with Archer VR600 v2 EU
2019-10-09 07:13:09

@Baiden 

Hello, below is the instruction to setup virtual server on the Archer VR600. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1748/

Please use the computer in the same network to do the tests below and tell us the results.

A. Use LAN IP+port to test if the service can be accessed from LAN;

B. Use WAN IP+port on LAN PC to test if the port is opened.

Meanwhile, please disable the firewall and anti-virus software on the computer. 

Still the same, please show us a screenshot of the virtual server settings page and status page. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1738

Replies: 1