Connect WiFi router directly to office vpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-02 18:16:43 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:11

I work from home and use OpenVPN to connect to my employer's office network on my PC using my username and password. This works well and I can see that my IP correctly becomes that of my office. This is important when I then connect with some of our clients who have the office VPN on their whitelist. 

I now have more PCs that will need to connect, but instead of having to connect each one separately, I want to be able to setup my tp-link AC1350 Archer C60 to connect to the office VPN so that the PCs connected to my home network will all have the office IP.

I'm no expert with tunnelling, so I'm hoping someone in this forum might be able to tell me how I can get this done. 

I hope my query makes some sense to somebody out there. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connect WiFi router directly to office vpn-Solution
2019-11-04 05:54:55 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:11

@Andy_Brighton 

The Archer C60 supports OpenVPN server only, it does not support VPN client; so it cannot build up a VPN tunnel with the VPN server on the office. 

So I'm afraid that you still need connect the clients to the VPN server on the office indivisually. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect WiFi router directly to office vpn-Solution
2019-11-04 05:54:55 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:11

@Andy_Brighton 

The Archer C60 supports OpenVPN server only, it does not support VPN client; so it cannot build up a VPN tunnel with the VPN server on the office. 

So I'm afraid that you still need connect the clients to the VPN server on the office indivisually. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1167

Replies: 1

Related Articles