notifications not playing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-17 17:02:53 - last edited 2019-11-23 17:50:58
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Purchased a Kasa Spot Pan Tilt  camera on 11th September 2019.  It worked perfectly ok till a couple of days ago.

I get notifications to my phone. when I select them nothing plays just get a blank screen, yet if I press watch live I can see the room.  I seems to have lost the pan tilt facility . 

Any help please.

Options
3 Reply
Re:notifications not playing
2019-11-19 07:15:18

@Rossi 

When a movement was detected, there will be a notification sent, and once you hit it, it will open the kasa app and go to the activity page where you can see this clip; 

Do you mean this clip is blank? Nothing there?

Please show us a screenshot of the activity page. And try to open the clicp and show us a picture of it also.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
2019-11-19 10:18:05

@Rossi 

Hi

I deleted all the clips, thinking it might be full and therefore not showing anything.

I get notifications to my phone (Samsung Galaxy neo)  click on notifications just get blank screen, after a few seconds get message saying 'something went wrong, try again later'  try later and get same message, yet cllck on watch live and it plays.

Camera was working perfectly OK until a few days ago.

Elaine

Options
2019-11-20 09:19:02 - last edited 2019-11-23 17:50:58

@Rossi 

Thanks for your reply.

What is the current hardware and firmware version of the KC110? 

And what is the KASA APP version? 

Please show us a screenshot of the blank page when re-direct to the activity page through the notification. 

Besides, can you view the clip normally with open Kasa app and go to the activity page? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 3