WIFI 2,4Ghz not working anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-22 12:23:16
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20171215 Rel. 55534

Hello,

Sorry if my English is not perfect but I hope to get more answers in that language then if I ask this in French.

I have 2 Extenders in my house. One in the 1st floor and one in the Ground floor and the router is in the garage. All 3 have the 2,4 and the 5 Ghz WIFI canal open.

Since few weeks it's getting harder and harder to get a good internet connexion trough the 2,4Ghz canal but only trough the extenders.

If I'm connected trough the principal router that canal work perfectly.

5Ghz connexions are working great in all 3.

I tryed to reset the extenders, without more success.

Is anyone any idear of what could be the problem and what I should do?

Thanks in advance for your help

Bksalaugh

Options
1 Reply
Re:WIFI 2,4Ghz not working anymore
2019-11-27 09:40:31

@bksa 

Does good internet connection from 2.4GHz wifi means the stable 2.4GHz wifi connection or good 2.4GHz internet speed? Please provide more details.

Meanwhile, try to change their locations or swap their locations and adjust the wireless settings of the main router to give it a go.

Please ensure that the firmware is up to date; and setup different wifi names for the two extenders. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 664

Replies: 1