Kc100 SPOT stopped recording events

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-23 22:20:48
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.30

My camera has stopped recording events.  I've reset to factory setting, started again, changed sensitivity mode and areas, but no luck.  Also tried Kasa care but not available in the Uk just now.

How can I view recordings of events? 
thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kc100 SPOT stopped recording events
2019-11-28 08:55:25

@Graemac 

Can you see any clips on the activity page of Kasa app? Please show us a screenshot of this page.  If clips show up but cannot be viewed, please show us a picture of the error message.

What is the model number of your smart phone and its OS version? 

Besides, please ensure that the KASA APP version is up to date. 

May it help. 

Options
2019-12-07 22:48:20

@Kevin_Z I have the same problem as have hundreds I've read on forums. It doesn't record - have hard reset over 10x created multiple new accounts, different phones. Same - I click record manually it does nothing. Not 1 video recorded it worked for about one hour then never again. Scam product. Nobody buy it 

Options
2019-12-09 09:53:23

@Davekasa yeah i am still struggling, reset multiple times still nothing.  I think it might be related to my 'Account' or something to do with the paid subscription?  I have been onto the online help, 45 minutes later no use and not very helpful at all.  Short of returning i have no idea what to do, renders both cameras useless.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 876

Replies: 3