HS110 restore state after power outage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-27 13:15:46 - last edited 2019-11-27 16:06:42
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hi all. I have a HS110 hooked up to switch on/off power to my central heating system at home via schedules that I entered via the Kasa app. After a power outage, the plug resets to last known state, but this may not be in line with the schedule I have set (for instance, it was on, according to schedule when the power went out, but then when power came back it went to 'on' state, even though by that time I had wanted it to be off!).

Long story short - is there not a way to set up the plug so that upon reboot, it will check what status it is supposed to be in according to it's programmed schedule, and switch to that state rather than 'last known' state? Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110 restore state after power outage
2019-11-28 09:59:28

@MixerM 

Sorry to tell you that it is designed so; after the power outage, the HS100 restores to last known state. So it may causes that the plug is still turned on even though it is scheduled to be turned off. 

The schedule function relates to the device itself, the cloud command will sync with it. You can turn it off via the kasa app as a workaround for now. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 959

Replies: 1