Watch the cloud footage online via a PC?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-02 10:47:16
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi is it possible to watch my KC200 outdoor cam's "cloud" footage online via a PC?

TBH not very happy with my purchase yet :( It doesnt work on my Lenovo google smart display :(

So i am limited to watching all the footage on ONE tiny phone :( as it doesnt support mulitple logins either!

If not possible to watch online via PC then its going back for sure.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Watch the cloud footage online via a PC?!
2019-12-04 07:37:50

@david_h 

Hello, sorry to tell you that the KC200 can be managed via the mobile devices now. 

Meanwhile, for the Lenovo Google smart display issue, we have reached out to Google already, it seems that there is something wrong at their end, and they plan to release a new update soon, you can check their official website or contact their tech support for more help.

One camera can be bound to one account only to protect the security and privacy, while multiple devices can use the same account to manage this camera. So it does support multiple logins. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1