HS110 - Energy Monitoring not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-01 21:05:51
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.7

I just bought HS110. Energy monitoring is not working in just one appliance (Heated Airer which cosumes 300 watts as per manual).

It is working in all other appliances. I have ruled out that it is not the socket issue by trying different sockets which are working fine for other appliances.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110 - Energy Monitoring not working
2020-01-08 06:16:17

@BaSu 

Considering the HS110 works well with other devices, the smart plug itself should be working fine. We can do some troubleshooting first. 

Is there any specific symptoms of the energy monitoring functin with the heated airer? WIth it plugged into the HS110, please show us a screenshot of the power consumption/energy monitoring page. 

Besides, please tell me the model number of the heated airer. And you can give a call to their tech support to verify whether there is an instantaneous voltage/current  which affects the performance of the HS110.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1567

Replies: 1

Related Articles