HS 200 Smart Swicth Schedule Not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-15 17:35:15
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

Good afternoon. I have installed a new HS 200 smart switch, and i am not able to have the scheduling feature work. I have upgraded the app, changed the timezones, re-installed several times and the schedules are not working still.

Can anyone assist with this? I see other threads with similar issues, but their solutions have been tried and still no progress.

Neran

Options
5 Reply
Re:HS 200 Smart Swicth Schedule Not Working
2020-01-16 09:25:25

@Neran 

Hello Neran, how did you setup the schedule? Does it not turn it on or off as expected? 

What is the model number of your cellphone and its OS version? 

Have you ever tried to change another device to give it a go?

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-01-16 12:59:32

@Kevin_Z I have a samsung s7 & s8 both updated to the latest os. I have also gotten the updated version of the KASA app a few weeks ago.

I have other smart devices that have the scheduling function running flawlessly. I tried switching the device with another KASA smart switch, to a different circuit and still it behave s the same. The first one still was able to have the schedule function run, but the second one did not.

I have the remote control, smart action, scenes programmed, but individual scheduling is not working. The feature is able to be programmed, but on the devices it displays the time that the schedule is supposed to run, but for the new switch it does not show, even though the schedule is programmed. The timezones and location have been changed and reset, and the switch has been updated after a hard reset.

The only thing i can pin point is all of these issues that I have started occuring when i created an online TP link community account. All devices prior to that have had no issue, but i have had 3 devices installed since then and alll have the same symptoms. I dont know if it helps.

Thanks for the assistance.

DEVICES PAGE SHOWING SHEDULED ITEMS

DEVICE SETTING AND SCHEDULE TAB WHERE SHEDULE IS CREATED.

Options
2020-03-09 08:38:20

@Neran 

Hi, the new Kasa App 2.19.0 is already released, please update your kasa app, then reset the schedule and test. It should be working.

Options
2020-03-09 12:18:00

@Stella.Q thank you for the info. I already have that version...

Options
2020-03-12 08:30:24

@Neran 

Hi, thanks for the info.
Our engineer will email you later, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance, and have a nice day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 999

Replies: 5