Add Another Module from Full (3-module) M4 Pack?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-29 16:09:15
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.9.17

I feel I need to add one more module to the pre-existing Deco M4 3-module pack I purchased in December.  However, Amazon now seems to only have the "1-pack" [a single module] from third-party sellers only for at least $150.  

Ironically however, Amazon is still selling the same Deco M4 THREE (3)-module pack I purchased a month ago for $139....

Is there any reason why I can't purchase a new $139 set and simply use one (or maybe later even two) of the modules to extend my current system, or would this new 3-pack require some new, fresh internet service or address or whatever?  I merely want to add one of the modules to my current setup.

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Add Another Module from Full (3-module) M4 Pack?
2020-02-04 08:28:01

@DroMike 

Hello, you can purcahse a $139 set and use only one to boost the existing network.

You can use the other two Decos when you want to; and to ensure the warranty, it is suggested to buy products from authorized retailers.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 1

Related Articles