Firmware Gap

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Firmware Gap

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Firmware Gap
Firmware Gap
2020-02-17 01:33:53
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi! 

Ive been wondering why the huge gap between AU and EU firmwares. There is a massive gap betwen both. 

When is the EU version catching up with the AU version?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware Gap
2020-02-20 08:39:02

@Zakii 

Hello, the latest firmware on the AU site is available for AU version, which is the specific edition. To fix the issues mentioned on the release note, we launched firmware to help customers to solve the problem quickly. 

Generally speaking, the firmware will be released to add new features or solve some problems. For the EU version, the Archer VR600 seems to work well as reported by our customers.

Options
2020-02-25 11:52:55

@Kevin_Z I'm afraid not.  Wireless clients cannot communicate with wired connected devices within the internal LAN.  Firmware needs to be updated unless I have a duff router?

Options
2020-02-26 11:00:26

@ReturnOfTheMac 

I do not think it has something to do with the original question. Besides, you replied on many different threads, I will reply to you on this one. 

Back to your case, please ensure that the wireless devices connect to the host wifi, not the guest network, and no VPN connection has enabled. 

Please check the IP address of the wireless devices and wired devices respectively, and then try to ping each other and show me the results. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 819

Replies: 3

Related Articles