Archer VR900 Not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-23 10:40:40 - last edited 2020-02-24 02:52:53
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, we bought the above model yesterday and it will not connect to the internet. It is plugged directly into the mains via DSL cable, but has no internet (red light) and all other LEDS are fine. I have reset the modem. It allows me to connect but I have no internet in mobile and cannot access the tplink.net site.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 Not connecting
2020-02-24 02:52:41 - last edited 2020-02-24 02:52:53

@Archerman 

Hello, the WAN led off means that you need to set it up with the information given by ISP; and please ensure that those configuration parameters are correct. 

Below is the instruction to log into the web UI of the Archer VR900. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1730/

Then you can go to Quick Setup or Basic-network page to configure it. 

After that, please verify whether you can access internet; if not, please show us the screenshot of the status page of the VR900 and the led status. 

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1029

Replies: 1

Related Articles