My TP LINK Modem-router interface FREEZES everytime i try to change any setting.(TD-W8961N)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My TP LINK Modem-router interface FREEZES everytime i try to change any setting.(TD-W8961N)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-19 06:09:49 - last edited 2020-03-19 07:32:54
Model: TD-W8961N  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: Not sure

I used this modem for so long but past couple of months its been a pain in the ass to change anything in the admin configurations, you log in, then choose whatever you want to do and it just freezes, i cant choose any option, this sometimes happens after 3,4,5 clicks.

Tried alot of things...

Tried on Iphone

Tried on Android

Tried on different browsers (almost all of them)

Googled alot of different key words

I have no ideia what is this and why this is happening, ive put a video to help ppl understand my problem, its really a incovenience now because i need to control who has acess to my wifi

Thanks for your time wasting reading this hope any of you can help.

Link for youtube video

https://youtu.be/D_A3U8rPlgk

Options
2 Reply
Re:My TP LINK Modem-router interface FREEZES everytime i try to change any setting.(TD-W8961N)
2020-03-19 07:38:18

@stingling 

Have you ever tried to hard reset and reconfigure it to give it a go? 

Besides, when did you buy this DSL modem router? 

Options
Re:My TP LINK Modem-router interface FREEZES everytime i try to change any setting.(TD-W8961N)
2020-03-19 14:21:14 - last edited 2020-03-19 14:21:35

@Kevin_Z Yes i did, actually this is my second modem (TD-W8961N) i had another one and it did the same thing, both i tried to reset and configure from the start around 3 times each

The new one is one week old.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 945

Replies: 2

Related Articles