TL-WPA7510 Drops Signal Every 2 Minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-09 20:08:10
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have recently set up this kit and it seemed to be working OK for a few hours, then it suddenly started dropping the signal every couple of minutes. It's getting to the point now where it's pretty frustrating to use, and I am considering returning for a refund. I have tried upgrading to the latest firmware and rebooting both the laptop and the extender plug but to no availl. It's like the signal just flickers out for a second and my laptop loses the connection. I have to then connect to the relevant wi-fi network again. I know it's not the laptop (a brand new MacBook Pro) as that maintains a perfect connection to the router on the main house network. Does anyone have any ideas before I just send it back? It's pretty unusable in it's current state. The laptop is situated around 1m from the extender, so I don't think it's a distance thing...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 551

Replies: 0

Related Articles