IP log and fixed 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-17 10:59:12
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

I have the Deco M9v2 now for a week and the set-up was pretty simple, but I'm missing a lot of basic options I would normally have in a router.

Normally.... after setting up the mesh network and it works, you can keep your hands off and let it 'work'.

But.... if I use devices with fixed IP I would l to have an overview of all devices with their IP's (fixed or through DHCP).

I can't find a simple way to present me this information.

2nd Q

When a device is better of on 2.4GHz, is their a way to force this to one device only while keeping it both available for all other devices?

Thank you,

Clemens

Options
1 Reply
Re:IP log and fixed 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz
2020-04-27 10:32:18

@Clemens 

Normally, the Deco app will show the device that is assigned an IP address by the Deco, if you want a device always get the same IP address, you can configure the address reservation on the Deco for that device, so you can see the device on the Deco and it will always get the same IP address.

What's do you mean on your 2nd Q? If your device is connected to the Deco's network, other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network will be able to access that device.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 1

Related Articles