Archer A2300 router Console Access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-30 17:57:18
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have a router Archer A2300, it worked fine until one day without reason, The SSID was missing and the LAN and WAN ports didn't give link (tried with 2 different laptios and cables). I tried a factory reset but the problem persists and is very strange. When I power on the router all the leds on properly (the power on led and the ones for wifi 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz) but if I try to search the default SSID to configure it doesn't appear (Also tried power on/off the wifi with the side button but nothing), also if I connect a cable through LAN or WAN port it doesn't give any link so I loss all the management for the router, I was wondering if there is any way to access through console (maybe using some USB port) where I can see is maybe is a boot-up issue or if a have to give up with this device.

Thanks for any help.

Regards.

Options