M7350 ISP file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M7350 ISP file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
M7350 ISP file
M7350 ISP file
2020-07-22 21:33:12
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.13 Build 200330 Rel.1073n

Dear all,

Hopefully someone can help.  I am having absolutely no luck in setting up the M7350 to work with my knowroaming SIM card.  I have set the SIM up to work correctly on my mobile (cell) phone and it connects to the local network absolutely fine.  This was on the advice of the knowroaming support.

However, when I then transfer the SIM to the M7350, nothing works.  It connects to the cellular network, but no internet connection is made.  In the dial up settings it says I need to update the ISP file, but this is elusive and not available at all on the TP-LINK website.  Please can someone help me with this; in both getting the up to date ISP file and also in trying to get this SIM card working with the knowroaming service.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Options
1 Reply
Re:M7350 ISP file
2020-07-24 06:08:41

@MattUK81 

Hello,

For this issue, the ISP update is not necessary, here are some suggestions you can try, thank you!

1. Please confirm with your ISP that the SIM card complies with the Network Type of tp-link mobile wifi device and gets the APN of SIM card. 

Here is the Network Type of M7350, and the SIM card should support this type. 

4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz)
3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)

You can also refer to this link to check the Network Type of M7350:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/home-networking/mifi/m7350/#specifications

2. If SIM card supports the network type, please create an APN profile as the instruction below:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/794/
Kindly note that the APN information including APN, Username, and password, etc. are provided by your ISP.

If still no Internet, please help us confirm some information:
1. When did you buy the tp-link device and when did the issue start?

2. May I know who is the ISP?  Did you contact confirm SIM card supports the network type with ISP?

3. After creating the APN file, please wait for 5 mins and help us collect the system log:
Advanced -> System Tools -> System Log-> Save Log and send to us

4.  Advanced -> Dial-up -> Dial-up Settings, make a screenshot  and send to us                                

Advanced -> Dial-up -> ISP Update, check the ISP Version and send to us 

May it help and have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2364

Replies: 1

Related Articles