Camera always sends notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 18:25:31 - last edited 2020-07-24 11:51:28
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.10

I configured my camera to record only on detected motion between specific hours( let's say between 08:00 - 12:00); this works fine.

My problem is that I receive motion detected notifications even outsided the range, and this is kind of frustrating. 

How can I fix this?

Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Camera always sends notifications-Solution
2020-07-24 11:50:51 - last edited 2020-07-24 11:51:28

@AlexRose 

Hello, 

Sorry that the Notification feature doesn't support the schedule setting yet, but we do have the plan to add it in the future updates, please kindly wait for the new Tapo app or firmware release. 

Currently, we may try with an alternative by enabling the Home Mode and Away Mode on the Tapo app for the camera. You may set different Motion Detection and Notification permissions as per the two modes like you can choose to receive notifications when in Away Mode but don't receive it when in Home Mode.
How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?

May this helps.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Camera always sends notifications-Solution
2020-07-24 11:50:51 - last edited 2020-07-24 11:51:28

@AlexRose 

Hello, 

Sorry that the Notification feature doesn't support the schedule setting yet, but we do have the plan to add it in the future updates, please kindly wait for the new Tapo app or firmware release. 

Currently, we may try with an alternative by enabling the Home Mode and Away Mode on the Tapo app for the camera. You may set different Motion Detection and Notification permissions as per the two modes like you can choose to receive notifications when in Away Mode but don't receive it when in Home Mode.
How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?

May this helps.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Camera always sends notifications
2020-07-31 13:26:51

Duplicate topic, original thread is here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/200726

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 600

Replies: 2