Port forwarding/DMZ host not working on my archer C7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-25 20:28:21
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hello!

So I've tried to open a port for my minecraft server. I first tried port forwarding. Then i inputed the info ext. port , ipV4 etc. My friends still weren't able to join my minecraft server. I checked on this site yougetsignal.com , if my ports are open and they weren't. Then i tried with dmz host, same results. I could join the server via lan so that wasn't the issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port forwarding/DMZ host not working on my archer C7
2020-07-27 03:24:51

@Problems123 

Hello,

Please refer to the below troubleshooting guide to check some basic settings:
Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?

If still no help, please provide the below details:

1. What is the WAN IP address of the C7?

2. Use the WAN IP+port number on a LAN PC to test if the port is opened. If this access failed, it might be your ISP has restrictions on the port/service and you need to confirm with this. Additionally, we strongly suggest you turn off the firewall on the computer as some Windows computers' firewall blocks connection from WAN by default.

May this helps.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 937

Replies: 1

Related Articles