vr900v - latest (beta-) firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-27 13:03:37
Model: Archer VR900v  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.9.1 v0068.0 Build 200708 Beta.66953n

A couple of days ago I manually installed the latest (beta) firmware for the vr900v (1.4.0 0.9.1 v0068.0 Build 200708 Beta.66953n), as I experienced some line instabilities with my DLS connection. It turned out that it was (and still is) a problem on my ISP's side.

However, the new firmware runs great an I noticed that the second DECT phone now responds much quicker to incoming calls than before.

The only thing that does no longer work is the list of clients, whether on the basic dashboard nor on the details in the advanced view.

With the previous firmware on the basic dashboard you had little numbers in the upper right corner of the icons for WLAN and LAN, and when you clicked on the icon a list of registered clients for that type of network appeared, where you also could set a more descriptive name for each client.

With the latest firmware the numbers are still on the icons and the icons are still clickable, but the list(s) remain empty.

Can somone confirm this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:vr900v - latest (beta-) firmware
2020-07-28 10:11:30

@Smuggl 

Hi, for your issue, we would like to ask for the screenshots to check first.

Please open the management page of the router under the private mode, then send us the screenshot of basic, and advanced-network-LAN settings-client list to check?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Good day!

Options
2020-07-30 11:23:15

@Sunshine Hi Sunshine!

Thanks for your reply!

Just when I preapred to take the screenshots everything appeared to be ok.

All client lists are populated now with the expected entries.

I think this issue can be closed.

Smuggl

Options
2020-07-31 06:24:38

@Smuggl 

Hi, glad to hear that. :)

Please feel free to contact us again whenever you need help!

Have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 766

Replies: 3

Related Articles