Archer C60 problem when trying to load some websites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-29 03:33:43 - last edited 2020-07-29 03:40:38
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0

Hello to all,

I have a Wi-Fi router Archer C60 model for about a year now. Purchased it brand new, in the box. It is connected to my cabled internet modem that has a poor quality Wi-Fi router option in it. So that is the reason I use the C60; for stability, range and speed.

Never had any big problems with it whatsoever, only some normal small signal issues that requires me to restart it once in a while by unplugging the energy cable for about 1 to 5 minutes.

Since the beginning of June, I've started noticing that some websites are not loading properly. Most of the time, it didn't even get to load in the first try, landing on a ''fail to load'' or ''DNS/Firewall related issues'' error message on the browser screen (I've tried it on Chrome and Edge on my desktop). When it works, it is by refreshing the page.

After that, I've started to imagine it could be some local issues with my desktop, mainly with the Intel Wi-Fi driver or browser cache. And I did try everything, from cleaning the PC, updating and reinstalling drivers and browser, trying new browsers, altering the DNS and some other network options, cleaning the DNS cache, but nothing worked.

I also tried to reset the router to factory settings and alter some options in the Archer C60 control page. Dynamic IP Address. No parental control or firewall modes on. Changed the DNS information. Changed the MTU to 1440, 1492 and other lower values than the standard (1500). Nothing worked

Not only nothing of that worked, but those loading issues only happens when I am using the TP-Link Archer C60 network. When I set in the Modem Wi-Fi network, the websites load just fine and I never noticed any issues. And not only on my desktop, but also on my smartphone. For example, when in the C60 network on my smartphone, I simply can't load the information on a particular app called ''Vivo Móvel'' (a mobile operator here in Brazil) to access my data and billing information. And the same happens when via desktop I can't load their platform on any of my browsers when using the C60 Wi-Fi network. But again, both work just fine when using other network, cable or even 4G.

What may be causing that?

Never changed the configuration since the day I've installed it.

Since I wasn't able to find anything helpful in the internet, I would very much appreciate some help here, please.

Thanks in advance!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 0