TP LINK deco won't let me connect to the internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-11 13:06:30 - last edited 2021-10-11 06:58:57
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: i dont know

i have an iphone x. my family all have androids. when i try connect to our deco it tells me that the password is INCORRECT (it is 100% correct). i tried to scan my mums QR code to get onto the wifi and i get a message pop up telling me that it cannot be done and there is an error!! so therefore cannot use the deco and go back to connecting to out talktalk router. but there is another problem with that! i can download apps, google things and look at the weather which all need wifi however cannot use snapchat or instagram or any game that requires wifi, and didnt know if the problem was connected?

i hope someone can help! thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP LINK deco won't let me connect to the internet
2020-08-13 02:10:59 - last edited 2021-10-11 06:58:57

@doglover 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, may I know the operating system of the IPhone X?

Do you any other Apple devices that we can have a test?

By the way, for the snapchat or Instagram issue, is that happened to the android devices which could be connected to the Deco, or the IPhone X which connected to talktalk router?

There are some suggestions for you:

1.Turn off the fast roaming and beam forming under the advanced setting on the APP, then check again if IPhone could connect to Deco or not;

Thank you very much.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:TP LINK deco won't let me connect to the internet
2021-10-06 18:14:58 - last edited 2021-10-11 06:58:57
I am facing the same problem with my latest model iPhone. as I opened my website https://tennisunit.com/wilson-pro-staff-97-reviews/, it stuck and showing a connection error. confused whats the problem with the device?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1263

Replies: 2

Related Articles