Can’t have more than 1 Device connected to the Tether app at the same time?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-31 08:18:57 - last edited 2020-09-15 03:10:52

Hi all, So myself and my Mum got one of the range extenders. We plugged it in, downloaded the app, created user accounts for it and connected our NBN modem to it. It's working fine but the problem is that only one of us can be connected at a time, for example, if I log into the app and click onto the extender in the devices section to connect to it on my IPhone then if my mum goes on her phone to connect as well, a pop up will come up on the screen saying log in failed and she'll just keep getting kicked off until I log off on my phone.

It says in the booklet that up to 6 devices can be connected to the extender so I don't understand why this is happening

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can’t have more than 1 Device connected to the Tether app at the same time?-Solution
2020-09-15 03:09:53 - last edited 2020-09-15 03:10:52

@Taron 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know the model number of your home router?

Can I have a picture of the error message which said host network found?

By the way, may I know how long have you had the RE200 and is it the first time to set it up?

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can’t have more than 1 Device connected to the Tether app at the same time?-Solution
2020-09-15 03:09:53 - last edited 2020-09-15 03:10:52

@Taron 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know the model number of your home router?

Can I have a picture of the error message which said host network found?

By the way, may I know how long have you had the RE200 and is it the first time to set it up?

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 732

Replies: 1