PUBLIC HOTSPOT connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PUBLIC HOTSPOT connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
PUBLIC HOTSPOT connect
PUBLIC HOTSPOT connect
2020-09-27 08:05:43

Hello everyone!  Thank you for reading this thread. I have a query regarding public hotspot connection. Please help me regarding this matter and it will surely help a lot of people like me who are under privileged to have a very good fiber broadband connection. 

Question: There are a lot of public hotspot points in a city and one can connect to the WiFi hotspot via mobile phone having that particular service provider sim. As all the connection requires EAP-sim authentication. If I live very far away from that hotspot location my mobile will be unable to receive that wifi signal. How do I connect to that wifi hotspots using a long range wifi antenna which enable me to put sim card in there and authenticate using EAP-SIM method? If I connect to it via normal wifi extender it does not work as there is no EAP-SIM authentication sign-in available. So what DEVICE support long range wifi and also have 4g LTE enable (so as to use it as 4G LTE modem if wifi is not working) that allows EAP-sim authentication using sim card that I can put inside the device so that I can directly connect the DEVICE to any wifi router using lan cable and use it in my home?  

Options
1 Reply
Re:PUBLIC HOTSPOT connect
2020-09-30 02:10:48

Good day.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Currently , we did not have any device that could satisfy your needs yet.

But other users might also have some experience with other brands, so please feel free to give any update here.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 222

Replies: 1

Related Articles