I dislike the deco app and hers is why

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-01 01:24:42
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone 

i have a set of 6 deco m4 

hardware wise i will give it 8 out of 10

App wise 3 out of 10 

And hers is why 

1. I need to refresh it every time i open it (by dragging the globe icon once or sometime 3 times) ...PS: i used it on 3 devices

2.  The monthly report is a joke 

It shows how many devices connected each day of the month ... that's ok but it shouldn't be the MAIN and ALMOST the only info 

3.it doesn't really bug  me but it if u gonna show it at least make correct and which is  the download/upload speed next to each connected device to the network 

(Out of 18 connect devices 16 device have 0 down / 0 up ,,, REALLY)

4. This is tiny tiny thing but it would be nice if it support landscape so i can use it on my ipad 

#1,3,4 i can live with but #3 is what made me come here and write this and im the kinda of guy who hardly hardly comment on a youtube vide let alone a community form

Options
1 Reply
Re:I dislike the deco app and hers is why
2020-11-12 09:00:07

@Vinest 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Also thanks a lot for your kind feedback.

These suggestions would be very helpful for the further update of the Deco APP.

We have already reported these feedbacks to our senior engineers for further evaluation.

And if you have more ideas, please feel free to update it here.

Thanks a lot.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 580

Replies: 1