Couldn't connect any device since yesterday. Error couldn't authenticate connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Couldn't connect any device since yesterday. Error couldn't authenticate connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-12 22:54:11 - last edited 2020-11-13 03:36:19
Model: Archer VR900  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi team, I am trying to connect my phone, TV and laptop with VR900 modem router since yesterday. It show couldn't authenticate connection. This is happening second time. First time it automatically connects after a while. Pleaae help me out. Tried to contact live chat and hotline support, but failed bigtime. Not sure if they are open or shut down due to COVID.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Couldn't connect any device since yesterday. Error couldn't authenticate connection
2021-01-07 07:31:44

@Archer_VR-900. 

I hope you have got this issue resolved already.

But if not, please help check some details, then we can try to figure it out:

1. When this issue happens, all the devices fail to access the internet, including the wired and wireless? Are you able to ping the VR900, how about ping www.google.com?
2. Please check and confirm is the internet light on the VR900 still correctly on or flashing when the internet stops.
3. It is suggested to reset the modem to factory defaults, then reconfigure it from scratch to confirm.
4. BTW, how often does this issue happen? Are there any special operation or activity in the network may cause this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 167

Replies: 1

Related Articles