Call of duty matchmaking will not work with TP Link VR2100

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-25 11:09:20
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 200116 Rel.60756n

I have recently change ISP to iinet and bought a TP Link VR2100 for better wifi, however i am having issues with playing Call of Duty.

I cannot get call of duty matchmaking to work on COD blackout, Modern Warfare and Warzone, on both PC and PS4. i have contacted my service provieder and checked the connection/port status and everything is fine.

I have tried other games and they all work.

Also I can get COD to work fine on a 4g connection and with a different router on both platforms therefore i beleieve it to be the tp link router. I have tried multiple setting changes with UPNP, port forwarding and ALG toggling, i have also reset the router to factory settings. None of this has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Call of duty matchmaking will not work with TP Link VR2100
2020-11-27 11:55:27

@ronnie.s123 

When you try to play Call of duty, what is the error message? Try to change the DNS setting on the VR2100 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then confirm again.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Call of duty matchmaking will not work with TP Link VR2100
2022-01-08 09:40:33

@Kevin_Z what if i am using router of another company in which Call of duty works perfectly and won't load while using tplink wifi extender

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 843

Replies: 2

Related Articles