My Archer T2UH isnt working properly!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-26 15:00:18
Model: Archer T2UH  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone

I am currently experiencing an issue in regards to my pc adapter. Its model is Archer T2UH. I have had this adaptor for 1 year and a half now. The thing is that it works whenever it wants. I sometimes connect it but it doesn't connect to any wifi network and some other times it does apparently connect but when I try to browse anything on the web It just doesn't work. Also, when I get it to work (after plugging unplugging turning off and on the pc for several times) it just works a lot slower than it did before. I have tried to delete and reinstall the drivers but it ain't working. However, and the most surprising thing is that when i connect it to my laptop it works just fine and quickly! I am just lost... Please help!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Archer T2UH isnt working properly!
2020-11-27 11:24:14

@inakijac 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community.
1. Is the model number of your wireless adapter T2UH, and is hardware version V2?
2. What is the operating system of your computer, a Windows 10 or mac? If it is a Windows 10, try to delete the existing driver and update the driver to the below one:
https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201911/20191128/T2Uv2.zip

If this doesn't help, please check the below further:
1. Is it possible to try this adapter on another computer and confirm if the issue persists?
2. Is there any anti-virus software running on the computer? Can you please try to uninstall it and see if that makes a difference?
3. It is suggested to try to change the wireless channel and channel width on the wireless router, which may help to improve the wireless connectivity and range. BTW, what is the model number of the wireless router that this T2U connects to?

If none of the above helps, please refer to the below article to review all the settings in your network and get back to us with the required info, then we will try to investigate further:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/709/

Options