Where's the printer controller utility?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-06 11:58:01 - last edited 2020-12-07 07:42:33

I have an Archer VR200 Wifi router - this model doesn't seem to be in the list under 'model' above - very annoying.

I want to connect a printer to it, and it tells me "Install the TP-LINK USB Printer Controller Utility, You can download it (for both Windows and Mac OS X) from the TP-LINK's official website." but the download centre doesn't have that software on it.

Anyone here know where I can get it please? The OS is Windows 10.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Where's the printer controller utility?
2020-12-08 12:36:44

@ptoye1 

Hi, it seems the VR200 had been discontinued for long, you may check if you can install this printer controller utility on your Windows 10:

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/download/archer-vr900/#Utility

Options
Re:Where's the printer controller utility?
2020-12-08 17:05:02
Thanks Kevin. As I bought the router a year after Microsoft released Windows 10, I can't say I'm impressed. Too late to get my money back, unfortunately. I've tried tech support. so far all I've had is a message telling me to go to the FAQ page. And the link to the download there goes to an "oops that page doesn't exist".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 656

Replies: 2

Related Articles