Home Network Setup with DSL Modem and Router
I have the following Network problem. I have a DSL connection from German Telekom. I use a TPLink VR600v as a modem. After this modem I connected a TPLink VR2600v. Over the VR2600v I connect my mobiles, laptops... and my IP telephone (DECT). All my network should work under the same IP adress range. This is a picture of my setup:
- I handled everything to establish the VR600v. VOIP is also established on the VR600v and is working.
- DHCP is set "On"
- The VR2600v is currently in Bridge mode connected via LAN (Connection is set to WLAN-Router. My problem is the VOIP installation on the VR2600v. I have no telephone access to the provider
- DHCP is set "Off"
Can somebody advice me how to set up the VR2600v?
- Which Mode should it run?
- LAN Cable should be connected to LAN or WAN?
- DHCP set ON or Off?
- Are there any settings for Port Forwarding?
- Are there any setting for Virtual Server?
Thanks for the help.