Energy Use not working on HS110 Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 21:39:02
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

I have just purchased the HS110 smart plug but as yet I am unable to get any readings from the Energy Use page. Everything else is working fine on it. I have tried various items plugged into it, but all to no avail. Is it faulty? Quite disappointed with this as I had read and heard good things about the plug, but it's useless without the Energy Use details. Looking on the forums, it looks as though there are faulty plugs out there. Can anyone please advise? Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Energy Use not working on HS110 Plug
2020-12-23 03:51:22

@Puntoman 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Would the energy monitoring be blank?—Can I have a screen-shot of this page?

Have you tried to factory reset this plug and check again to see if the issue still here?

Thanks lot and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Energy Use not working on HS110 Plug
2020-12-23 09:29:07

@TP-Link Hi, yes I have reset the switch back to factory settings on several occasions. I have tried various electrical items plugged into the switch and none of them make any difference. However, when I tried again this morning with my iPhone, the screen is showing something, but it cannot be right. Screenshot included. Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 700

Replies: 2

Related Articles