I cant connect my ac1600 router even though i put the wifi account number and wifi account password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I cant connect my ac1600 router even though i put the wifi account number and wifi account password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-05 23:15:19
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I can't connect the router even though I put every thing from the requirements and the customer service in Turkey doesnt answer for some reason 

Options
1 Reply
Re:I cant connect my ac1600 router even though i put the wifi account number and wifi account password
2021-01-06 07:25:30

@Mohamedddd 

Hello, please refer to this troubleshooting guide below to confirm the basic info:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2607/

If the internet is still not working, it is suggested to confirm all the parameters with your ISP again, ensure you input all the info correctly.

BTW, who is your ISP, and what kind of connection type they provided?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 266

Replies: 1

Related Articles