T4U plus keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-14 16:02:44
Model: Archer T4U Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I recently bought t4u plus wifi adapter and it disconects me from wifi at least twice a day sometimes even more. I tried it on a different computer and it was the same, i've tried different drivers but the problem is still there. What should i do?

Options
3 Reply
Re:T4U plus keeps disconnecting
2021-02-19 17:56:48

@Zyres still waiting 

Options
2021-11-12 18:12:02

@Zyres I have the same problem, hopefully, they will come out with some reliable driver for Win 11.

Options
2021-12-16 02:50:44

@MikeLitoris 

Hello everyone, 

• For Archer T4U Plus unstable issue, here are some suggestions you could give a try:

Realtek Chipset Driver for T4U(Plus)/T4UH (Win7/Win10)

* Win10 driver also works on Win11

2. Try to select a better Wi-Fi channel on router . You could download Wi-Fi analyzer app  and select a relatively clean 2.4Ghz/5Ghz channel.

If still the same issue, please help provide some information here:

1. What is the error message when the WiFi connection drops out? Is the issue with 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz band? How often the issue happen?
2. How do you recover the internet connection,like recover itself/reconnect WiFi/reboot the computer, or disable/enable the adapter? 
3. Please check the motherboard of your computer and share a photo with us: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/

Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2992

Replies: 3